Real Estate Tip of the Week: Podcast Tips!
Looking to add something new to your real estate marketing? Something different, fun, and exciting?
You’ve worked on your social media accounts, but what about – podcasting?
More than half of listeners are at least somewhat likely to consider buying from a brand after hearing its advertisement on a podcast AND more than half of all US consumers listen to podcasts.* There’s a lot to be reached in this area of marketing!
But, what can you talk about? Three out of every four listeners* say they tune in to learn new things – so a great way to pull in new prospects and reach new audiences is to talk about the real estate market and giving as much information as possible!
Here are some real estate podcast tips:
- Share real estate market statistics, reports, and any updates that buyers and sellers need to be aware of.
- Focus locally – what does your town/city look like for real estate?
- Help buyers and sellers understand the real estate terminology they’ll be surrounded by when they jump into the process. Aid in their knowledge of how the title and escrow industry works!
- You’ll need to consider how you’d like your podcast to look. Are you the sole host, or will you have a cohost?
- Think about who you’d like to have as a guest star – lenders? Other agents? Previous buyers or sellers?
- You’ll want to plan at 6-months of episodes so your audience has plenty to listen and get hooked to.
- If you’re thinking of how often you should release an episode, once a week is the perfect sweet spot!
- Most people believe they can’t start a podcast because they don’t have the right equipment – but you actually don’t need much to get started! Headphones and a laptop are really all you need to start. Check out this blog for more info on how to get all set up.
- Post your podcast on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Stitcher – the list goes on!
You don’t need to be a famous celebrity to start a podcast; you are a real estate agent, and you have plenty of information and material that buyers and sellers would be eager to listen to!
For more real estate tips, stop by AmeriTitle’s Blog.