5 things to do to fall in love (with social media) again
We know we’ve had a cornucopia of tips for you when it comes to social media lately, but the truth is some of the best marketing opportunities in a changing market can be found on social media. So, it’s important to make sure you’re on the top of your game there. That’s why we wanted to talk about how to refocus your social media habits this fall.
Of course, if you’re not following our accounts, please do. Our team would love to see how you put the following tips into practice. We derived our list from this article.
- Don’t overthink it. It can be intimidating to post something that anyone and everyone can see. If you find yourself hesitating to hit the “publish” button, just remember that it is going to benefit your business to commit to that post.
- Be genuine. People will pick up on it if you are putting on an act just to get likes. No one will respond well to someone who is not genuine. On the contrary, you will be surprised by how many followers you will get if you let go and just be yourself.
- Be consistent. If you are really struggling for time and can only get one post a week together, that is fine. But be sure to post that one thing every week. When people see your content coming in every week they will get used to it, and they will get more familiar with you.
- Be sure to engage. It is a good idea to respond to every comment you get whether it is a question, a complaint, or just a general comment. This shows that you actually listen to your followers and you are not too busy to spend some time with them.
- Don’t worry about buzzwords or follower counts. We took this one directly from the NAR list – just focus on finding your footing right now. Discovering what works for you and finding your voice are the most important things.
These tips will get you more views and more followers on any platform. Which platform you choose to be active on is entirely up to you. It’s just important to be social and ready to engage. Ask some of your current clients and partners which platforms they love the most. You may be surprised by the results
Need more tips? Check out this link for more ideas, and let’s start creating. Whether it’s on social, or in person for a residential or commercial closing, we can’t wait to interact with you again. Reach out to our caring team whenever you need us!